1. Letter of D. Zeinstra (1988)
2. Letter of Hiddo (1256)
3. Letter of Liko (803)
4. THE BOOK OF ADELA’S FOLLOWERS.
5. Frya’s Tex.
6. This has Fasta spoken.
7. These are the Laws established for the Government of the Citadels.
8. Universal Law.
9. Here follow the Laws which were thus established.
10. These are the Rights of the Mothers and the Kings.
11. Here are the Rules established for the Security of all Frisians.
12. From Minno’s Writing.
13. Laws for the Navigators.
14. Useful Extracts from the Writings left by Minno.
15. From Minno’s Writings.
16. From the Writings of Minno.
17. These are the Three Principles on which these Laws are founded.
18. These Rules are made for Angry People.
19. These are the Rules concerning Bastards.
20. What is written hereunder is inscribed on the Walls of Waraburgt.
21. This stands inscribed upon all Citadels.
22. How the Bad Time came.
23. This is inscribed on the Waraburgt by the Aldegamude.
24. All this is inscribed not only on the Waraburgt, but also on the Burgt Stavia, which lies behind the Port of Stavre.
25. What the Consequence of this was.
26. Now we will write about the War between the Burgtmaagden Kalta and Min-erva
27. We now come to the History of Jon.
28. Now we shall write how it fared with Jon. It is inscribed at Texland.
29. This is about the Geertmen.
30. In the Year One thousand and five after Atland was submerged, this was inscribed on the Eastern Wall of Fryasburgt.
31. This is inscribed in all our Citadels.
32. How it fared afterwards with the Magy.
34. THE WRITINGS OF ADELBROST AND APOLLONIA.
35. The Second Writing.
36. The Elegy of the Burgtmaagd.
37. The Oldest Doctrine.
38. The Second Part of the Oldest Doctrine.
39. This is written on Parchment—“Skrivfilt.” Speech and Answer to other Maidens as an Example.
40. Now I will write myself, first about my Citadel, and then about what I have been able to see.
41. THE WRITINGS OF FRÊTHORIK AND WILJOW.
42. Now I will relate how the Geertman and many followers of Hellenia came back.
43. This Writing has been given to me about Northland and Schoonland (Scandinavia).
44. Hail to all true Frisians.
45. THE WRITING OF KONERÊD.
46. Now I will write about Friso.
47. What Friso did further.
48. Now I will write about his son Adel.
49. Here is the Writing with Gosa’s Advice.
50. Here is my Counsel.
51. The Writing of Beeden.
52. Letter of Rika the Oudmaagd, read at Staveren at the Juul Feast.